- Highly customizable
- In-person program available at locations around the globe
- 1/2, 1 and 2 day options available.
Finding opportunity in challenges
The Lat 35 Rowing Program is our signature offering that blends a hands-on athletic experience, with storytelling and academic analysis.
Over the course of the program, the group will learn about Lat 35 owner Jason Caldwell’s epic, world-record breaking cross-Atlantic rows, his failures along the way, and the leadership and team building insights he learned. The group will put those insights to the test themselves as they head out on the water in boats, led by trained coaches, learning how to align and work together as a team. The program culminates on the final half day with a boat race, medal ceremony, and a final analysis of the experience by Jason.
Lat 35’s strategic partnership with Caspian Events provides end-to-end management, taking care of event and venue logistics, group travel, accommodations and more.
Beyond an experience
Rowing & adventure
- World-record holder for trans-Atlantic and Pacific crew rowing
- US champion rower
- First trekker across Namib Desert
- Author & keynote speaker
- Featured in the documentary, Chasing
- Successful crossing of the trans-Atlantic Rowing Race in 2015
- Setting the American Record for the fastest Atlantic crossing by a four-person crew
Practical, powerful and poignant insights about building high performance teams, and just as importantly, about how to bring out the best in yourself.”- Paul Ingram Kravis
Professor of Business,
Columbia Business School